The 2nd APEA International Conference will be held on the following venues:
- 25 February 2019 | Pre-Conference Workshop, DAY 1 - Marco Polo Hotel, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- 26 February 2019 | Global Parliamentarians Forum for Evaluation: Global MPs Session, DAY 2 - Venue to be announced
- 27 February 2019 | 2nd APEA International Conference, OPENING DAY, DAY 3 - Asian Development Bank (ADB) Complex, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- 28 February 2019 | 2nd APEA International Conference, DAY 4 - Marco Polo Hotel, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- 1 March 2019 | 2nd APEA International Conference, DAY 5 - Marco Polo Hotel, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
2nd APEA International Evaluation Conference - "Reducing Poverty - Enabling Peace: Evaluation for accountability, transparency and sustainable development"
The Asia - Pacific Evaluation Association (APEA), in cooperation with PHILDEV (the national evaluation association in the Philippines), is pleased to announce that the run up to the 2nd APEA International Conference, with the theme: “Reducing Poverty - Enabling Peace: Evaluation for Accountability, Transparency and Sustainable Development”, has been launched and major milestones for the big event are now being accomplished.
Conference Themes include;
- Results Evaluation and SDGs: The potent power of partnership for peace, security and sustainable development
- Different milieus of interventions and results evaluation for peace, security and sustainable development
- Results evaluation in the Private Sector and emerging ventures - what’s the real score?
- Evaluation evidence and what’s done to influence national policies and actions
- The must to strengthen evaluation communities for advancing peace, security and sustainable development
The conference will be held on 25th of February to 1st of March 2019 at Manila, Philippines. This announcement serves as a ‘heads-up’ and further information will be regularly disseminated from here on.APEA, a strictly non-partisan association of national evaluation societies in the region, aims to improve the theory, practice, use, and institutions of evaluation. It advocates building up the capacity of individual evaluators and member VOPEs (voluntary organization for the professionalization of evaluators) while it advances the cause of evaluation for achieving transparent, accountable, and just societies across the Asia-Pacific.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does creating an account at www.apeaconference2019.com/register mean that I am registered for the conference?
No. You need to fill out the form in the "Conference Registration" Tab to register.
- Why can't I access the "Call for Papers" and "Call for Workshops" Tab?
To access the "Call for Papers" and "Call for Workshops" Tab, presenters are required to create an account at www.apeaconference2019.com/register and complete the conference registration form.
- What is the cost of the conference registration? Pre-conference workshop registration?
Conference registration costs 300 USD while pre-conference worhshop costs 100 USD.
- How do I register for a pre-conference workshop?
Pre-conference workshops will be announced once available. Conference registrants will be notified via email.
- How do I pay for the conference fees?
Payment details will be announced once available. Conference registrants will be notified via email.
For further questions and inquiries, contact email@example.com