Conference Registration Fee
The online payment facility for the conference registration fee is now available! Below are the rates:
- Conference registration fee (regular rate) - 300 USD
- Conference registration fee with early bird discount - 280 USD (extended until 20 January 2019)
- Pre-conference workshop fee - 100 USD (availability to be announced)
For group and local participants discount, email email@example.com
Having problems in registering for the conference?
You may access the registration forms through here.
Please kindly fill out the forms and send them through firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
The 2nd APEA International Conference will be held on the following venues:
- 25 February 2019 | Global Parliamentarians Forum for Evaluation: Global MPs Session, DAY 1 - House of Representatives, Batasang Pambansa Complex,Quezon City (for confirmation)
- 26 February 2019 | Pre-Conference Workshop, DAY 2 - Marco Polo Hotel, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- 27 February 2019 | 2nd APEA International Conference, OPENING DAY, DAY 3 - Asian Development Bank (ADB) Complex, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- 28 February 2019 | 2nd APEA International Conference, DAY 4 - Marco Polo Hotel, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- 1 March 2019 | 2nd APEA International Conference, DAY 5 - Marco Polo Hotel, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
2nd APEA Conference - 3IE Bursary Support
Asia-Pacific Evaluation Association (APEA) has partnered with the International Initiative for Impact Evaluation (3ie) to offer a limited number of bursaries for applicants from the developing countries, with preference given to those working in 3ie member organizations in the Asia-Pacific.
Those on 3ie-payroll such as PIs and consultants are not eligible for bursary support.
To be eligible for a 3ie bursary, you must:
- Be a national of and residing in a low- and middle-income country.
- Be progressively engaged in conducting impact evaluation, systematic reviews and evidence synthesis.
- Be employed by a local agency, such as regional NGOs, government agencies etc., not a multilateral agency or an international organization that has capacity to provide funding for its employees.
- Have submitted and have your abstract accepted for the conference.
The 3ie bursary covers the following:
- Round-trip, economy class airfare from the participant’s home city.
- Accommodation for the duration of the event, as specified by 3ie.
- Full cost of registration, pre-conference workshops (if any).
The 3ie bursary support does not cover costs associated with ground transportation such as airport transfers, visa fee or meals other than those provided by the accommodation as part of the room rate. No per diem/ daily allowance is will be provided.
How to apply for a 3ie bursary (for open-call)?
Persons who wish to take part in the workshop should fill-in the completed application forms and other application documents available through here. Please send proof of abstract submission along with the duly filled application form to email@example.com.
Applications close 15 January 2019, 11:59 PM Manila Time.
EvalYouth is offering a travel scholarship for Young and Emerging Evaluators (YEE) to attend the 2nd APEA International Conference!
Since the launch of the EvalYouth Network in 2015, the initiative has made major efforts to engage Young and Emerging Evaluators (YEE) from all over the world and increase their possibilities to join and actively participate in VOPE’s governance bodies. In addition to supporting this, EvalYouth is calling for applications from eligible YEEs to participate in their regional evaluation conferences through a travel scholarship.
For details about the EvalYouth Network and YEE, visit www.evalpartners.org/evalyouth.
To access the scholarship application form, click here.
APEA Conference Registration and Call for Abstracts is now open!
How to register for the conference:
- Create a user account or login.
- Register at the conference by filling out the form at the Conference Registration Tab.
- Confirm your registration by viewing the Dashboard Tab. It should be updated with your conference registration summary and fees.
- Payment details to be announced.
How to submit an abstract:
- Create a user account or login.
- Register at the conference by filling out the form at the Conference Registration Tab. *required
- Access the abstract submission forms via Call for Papers or Call for Workshops Tab.
- Requirements for submitting Paper Abstract:
- Identified paper theme (view conference themes here)
- Paper title
- Paper Abstract - 5000 character limit (*spaces included)
- Requirements for submitting Workshop Abstract:
- Workshop Title
- Workshop Facilitator's Background / Bio
- Target Audience
- Teaching Strategy (Teaching materials & methods to be used, activites, group work, etc.)
- Learning Objectives
- Workshop Abstract
- Confirm your registration and submission by viewing the Dashboard Tab. It should be updated with your conference registration, submission summary and fees.
- Abstract submission deadline: January 6, 2019
- Payment details to be announced.
2nd APEA International Evaluation Conference - "Reducing Poverty - Enabling Peace: Evaluation for accountability, transparency and sustainable development"
The Asia - Pacific Evaluation Association (APEA), in cooperation with PHILDEV (the national evaluation association in the Philippines), is pleased to announce that the run up to the 2nd APEA International Conference, with the theme: “Reducing Poverty - Enabling Peace: Evaluation for Accountability, Transparency and Sustainable Development”, has been launched and major milestones for the big event are now being accomplished.
Conference Themes include;
- Results Evaluation and SDGs: The potent power of partnership for peace, security and sustainable development
- Different milieus of interventions and results evaluation for peace, security and sustainable development
- Results evaluation in the Private Sector and emerging ventures - what’s the real score?
- Evaluation evidence and what’s done to influence national policies and actions
- The must to strengthen evaluation communities for advancing peace, security and sustainable development
The conference will be held on 25th of February to 1st of March 2019 at Manila, Philippines. This announcement serves as a ‘heads-up’ and further information will be regularly disseminated from here on.APEA, a strictly non-partisan association of national evaluation societies in the region, aims to improve the theory, practice, use, and institutions of evaluation. It advocates building up the capacity of individual evaluators and member VOPEs (voluntary organization for the professionalization of evaluators) while it advances the cause of evaluation for achieving transparent, accountable, and just societies across the Asia-Pacific.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does creating an account at www.apeaconference2019.com/register mean that I am registered for the conference?
No. You need to fill out the form in the "Conference Registration" Tab to register.
- Why can't I access the "Call for Papers" and "Call for Workshops" Tab?
To access the "Call for Papers" and "Call for Workshops" Tab, presenters are required to create an account at www.apeaconference2019.com/register and complete the conference registration form.
- What is the cost of the conference registration? Pre-conference workshop registration?
Conference registration costs 300 USD while pre-conference worhshop costs 100 USD.
- How do I register for a pre-conference workshop?
Pre-conference workshops will be announced once available. Conference registrants will be notified via email.
- How do I pay for the conference fees?
Payment details will be announced once available. Conference registrants will be notified via email.
For further questions and inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org