2ND APEA International Evaluation Conference 2019 Philippines
Main Theme: Reducing Poverty-Enabling Peace: Evaluation for Accountability, Transparency and Sustainable Development
Results Evaluation and SDGs: The potent power of partnership for peace, security and sustainable development
- South-South Collaboration strategies for development results
- Public-Private Partnerships for social impact ventures
- Private Sector-Plural Society Partnerships for peace, poverty reduction and sustainable development
- Public Sector-Plural Society Partnerships: What difference can they make?
Different milieus of interventions and results evaluation for peace, security and sustainable development
- Agriculture - Food Production, Conflict, and Fragility
- Good Governance and the war against Corruption
- Poverty Reduction, Resilience and Environment Sustainability
- Gender and Rights Issues
Results evaluation in the Private Sector and emerging ventures - what’s the real score?
- Social Impact ventures and measure of Results
- Blended Finance for Sustainable Development and Markets Resilience
- Financial Intermediaries’ assessment of Public-Private Partnership programs
- Corporate Social Responsibility and measure of results
Evaluation evidence and what’s done to influence national policies and actions
- Innovative approaches and methods for rigor and attribution
- Results evaluation and SDGs; Where are we now?
- What’s up in the Parliament and Public Sector Governance for results evaluation?
- Lessons from the South and Indigenous evaluations
The must to strengthen evaluation communities for advancing peace, security and sustainable development
- VOPES–national and regional: Ethical issues, code of conduct and organizational achievements/pitfalls
- Evaluators are aging fast – is it time for the YEEs?
- Emerging, non-conventional evaluation societies/sectors: Parliament, Indigenous, Private/Corporate, Academia
- What are the scores in ECD and Global Agenda 20/20?